In light of the government-mandated shutdown of non-essential businesses due to COVID-19, hq has been forced to cease hosting events for an extended period of time. However, we are not down and out! We have been asking local and regional artists to come in to hq (while observing appropriate social distancing practices) and play a #threesongset of their original music, straight through. Please enjoy (and share!) these videos, recorded and edited by hq owners Christopher Jennings and Jesse Cimon.
- Three Song Set: Eleven. R&MFor the final installment in Season 1 of hq’s Three Song Set series we are joined by Pilot Rock-based musicians Garrett Randolph and Brian Mandella, performing three tracks off of their 2020 Album American Spirits. The Artists in their own words: R&M started when we met in the fourth grade. Similar life stories, we grew […]
- Three Song Set: Ten. Adam LangeFor our tenth installment of the Three Song Set series we are joined by Adam Lange. Adam is a Singer/Songwriter and graduate of the music program at Eastern Oregon University.
- Three Song Set: Nine. Norman BakerJoining us for the ninth edition of the HQ Three Song Set series is Norman Baker, hailing from the Seattle, WA area.
- Three Song Set: Eight. Scott NearingIn the eighth edition of our Three Song Set series featuring local and regional artists, La Grande-based guitarist Scott Nearing performs three tunes from his band Sum People’s 2020 album Keep Dreaming.
- Three Song Set: Seven. Erika LitkeThe Seventh in our Three Song Set series featuring local and regional songwriters. La Grande based artist Erka Litke performs three as-of-yet unreleased songs on the hq stage.
- Three Song Set: Six. Charles Wood IIIThe sixth in our Three Song Set series, featuring Charles Wood III. Charles is a Singer/Composer/Performer of Cree style Round Dance and Pow Wow music.
- Three Song Set: Five. Dear Mr. HenshawThe fifth in our Three Song Set series featuring local and regional songwriters. Eugene-based artist and former La Grande resident Mike Surber performs three songs off of his Dear Mr. Henshaw album.
- Three Song Set: Four. James Dean KindleThe fourth in hq’s series of singer-songwriter Three Song Sets. Featuring James Dean Kindle.
- Three Song Set: Three. Wayne Callahan & Leah OverThe third in hq’s series of singer-songwriter Three Song Sets. Featuring La Grande based musicians Wayne Callahan and Leah Over.
- Three Song Set: Two. Jeff GrammerThe second three song set from hq in La Grande, Oregon. Featuring La Grande musician Jeff Grammer.
- Three Song Set: One. Gregory RawlinsThe second three song set from in La Grande, Oregon. Featuring La Grande musician Gregory Rawlins.
Thank you to our Series Sponsors: (be one too)
Follow the link below to donate to this project – Any funds collected will go to artist compensation and production costs. Thank you!